Requesting receipts for integrated tickets
Only invoices for ATM integrated tickets are issued: invoices for tickets of the various transport operators must be requested from the operators’ own user attention offices (single ticket, airport ticket, Hola Barcelona, etc.)
No invoices will be issued for transport tickets over 5 years old.
Duplicates of invoices already issued may also be requested.
- The original ATM integrated tickets
- Personal details:
- Name of the person or company.
- ID card number/Foreigner's number/Tax ID number.
- E-mail address (If you prefer, we can send you the invoice by mail).
Where the receipt can be issued:
- TUS Mobility Office
- ATM Office:
- By post to the following address: a ATM, “Sol·licitud de Factura”, ATM, Muntaner, 315-321, 08021 Barcelona. You need to send the original integrated tickets by ordinary mail, together with the applicants personal details. After a few days you will receive the receipt at the address provided.
Last updated of this page (03/06/2020)