Requesting receipts for integrated tickets
Only invoices for ATM integrated tickets are issued: invoices for tickets of the various transport operators must be requested from the operators’ own user attention offices (single ticket, airport ticket, Hola Barcelona, etc.)
- No invoices will be issued for transport tickets over 5 years old.
- Duplicates of invoices already issued may also be requested.
- No invoices will be issued for tickets that are partially broken or cannot be read on paper.
- The tickets provided must be the original tickets: photocopies and images sent by email are not accepted.
- Tickets must be fully consumed.
- The original ATM integrated tickets
- Personal details:
- Name of the person or company.
- ID card number/Foreigner's number/Tax ID number.
- E-mail address (If you prefer, we can send you the invoice by mail).
Where the receipt can be issued:
- TUS Mobility Office
- ATM Office:
- By post to the following address: a ATM, “Sol·licitud de Factura”, ATM, Muntaner, 315-321, 08021 Barcelona. You need to send the original integrated tickets by ordinary mail, together with the applicants personal details. After a few days you will receive the receipt at the address provided.
Last updated of this page (06/07/2020)