Master Plan for Infrastructures (PDI)
The Master Plan for Infrastructures (PDI) contains all actions related to public transport infrastructures for a ten-year period planned for the Metropolitan Region of Barcelona, irrespective of the administration or operator involved.
The characteristics of the PDI are as follows:
Complete: it includes all the actions related to the road public transport infrastructures in the Metropolitan Region of Barcelona, irrespective of the administration responsible and the operator involved.
- Revisable: an annual report is produced on the degree of compliance of the PDI, as well as being revised after five years (the PDI is a ten-year plan).
- Participative: administrations, operators and users receive information on and take part in the PDI via their representatives.
Programme to Extend the Network
- Hub Programme
- Modernisation and Improvement Programme
- Actions on the state railway network
- Road public transport infrastructure
Master Plan for Infrastructures 2011-2020
(Information only available in Catalan)