Requesting receipts for integrated tickets
Receipts are issued only for ATM integrated tickets; receipts for tickets from other transport operators must be requested directly from those operators.
No receipts are given for integrated tickets that are more than five years old.
- The original ATM integrated tickets
- Personal details:
- Name of the person or company.
- ID card number/Foreigner's number/Tax ID number.
- E-mail address (If you prefer, we can send you the invoice by mail).
Where the receipt can be issued:
Universitat and Punt La Sagrera points: working days, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm.
Diagonal point: working days, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm; Saturdays 9am to 2pm and 3 to 7pm. Sundays and public holidays, 9am to 2pm.
Pl. Catalunya Customer Care Centre:
working days, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm.
Pl. Espanya Customer Care Centre: working days, Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm and 4 to 6.30pm.
- TUS Mobility Office
Sabadell, Carrer de la Borriana, 33-35: working days, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 1.30pm and 5 to 8pm. Closed Monday afternoons. Saturdays, 10am to 1.30pm.
- ATM Office:
- In person: Carrer de Muntaner, 315-321, Barcelona. Monday to Thursday, 9am to 2pm and 3.30 to 5.30pm; Friday, 9am to 2pm. Depending on the number of tickets presented, no assurance can be given that the receipt will be issued immediately.
- By post to the following address: a ATM, “Sol·licitud de Factura”, ATM, Muntaner, 315-321, 08021 Barcelona. You need to send the original integrated tickets by ordinary mail, together with the applicants personal details. After a few days you will receive the receipt at the address provided.
Last updated of this page (14/12/2017)